Sunday, March 26, 2017

Prepared Presentation Video Reflection

For my prepared presentation, I plan on utilizing the techniques mentioned in the video to strengthen my speech and create a more memorable message. It seems the most important aspect of any presentation is confidence. As the video suggests, an important way step in gaining confidence is being extremely well prepared. I plan to practice my presentation many times beforehand, so that I will know my information very well and be able to confidently present it to my audience. Another important factor is presenting the information naturally. It is hard to keep the audience’s attention by just spewing facts and information; I’ll have to present it as if it were almost conversational. The presentation should have some sort of hook to get the audience’s attention, and supporting evidence to back up my message. My message will be about what I found during my capstone, and the evidence will be my research and experiences at my internship. I’ll have an exact plan as to how I will present, being sure to present my ideas in a logical and coherent order. Lastly, it is important to leave on a strong note, so I will come up with a conclusion that summarizes my ideas reinforces my message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tShavGuo0_E

No comments:

Post a Comment