Sunday, February 12, 2017

Week of 2/06/17

I am currently working on multiple aspects of my mentorship capstone project. One of the main aspects of the project is “real-inquiry.” I plan to utilize not only interviews with my mentor, but feedback from the students I am working with for this part of the project. In order to answer the essential question of my project, I am currently researching scholarly articles regarding similar classroom case studies. In addition, I am working on research of my own regarding student engagement in the classroom as well as the effects of competition robotics. As far as the visual aspect of my project, I will prepare powerpoints overviewing my project as well as observations. I will include pictures from my mentorship in addition to presentation of information. The end of competition robotics season is approaching and the information for my project is all starting to come together. From here I just need to collect a bit more information and turn it into a coherent study that is presentable to an outside audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment